Toyota 4runner Interior Dimensions, Boats For Sale In New Jersey, 2014 Silverado Parts Manual, Hertz In Dublin Ireland, 2 Flat Buildings For Sale, Harley Davidson Schematics And Diagrams, Gm Vin Lookup, Zillow South Myrtle Beach, Motorcycle New Model, Hyundai Used Car Warranty, Hyundai I10 2020 Prezzo, Title Search Florida, Best Aftermarket Headlights For Silverado, Boyer Motors Sauk Centre, Things To Do In Pompano Beach Area, Best Plus Size Clothes, Gateway Classic Cars Dearborn, American Express Rewards Catalog Shopping, Lexus Ux 250h Launch Edition, Best Entry Level Hardtail,

… The bad news is the driver may not know the lights came on and doesn't turn them back off. The vehicle was taken to ourisman Toyota chantilly (4135 auto park cir, chantilly, va 20151) where it was diagnosed that the battery …

Failure Date: 07/08/2011 The contact owns a 2010 Toyota Prius hybrid. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic with 1,724 problems. View all consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2010 Toyota Prius on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2010 Prius.

If your 12v battery is having problems, especially after it has been replaced at least once, you may have an underlying issue that is draining your battery. About These NHTSA Complaints: The NHTSA is the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety.

Most commonly this could be caused by a low/dead battery or there is no connection between the battery and starter.

6.7. fairly significant Crashes / Fires: 0 / 0 Injuries / Deaths: 0 / 0 Average Mileage: 10,000 miles. Battery problem 1. Battery problems of the 2010 Toyota Prius . The Prius has two batteries: A high voltage battery for running the car, and a low voltage battery for running the computers. I live in a rural area and get between 55 to 60 MPG. Looking for a particular 2010 Toyota Prius problem? The most recently reported issues are listed below. NHTSA — Electrical System: Battery Problems. As I said the 12v Battery got replaced in October and hasn't been abused since then as I know how fallible they are, so really it should be in good condition. 2,989 problems have been reported for the 2010 Toyota Prius. Toyota Prius Problems by Year. My 2010 Prius is everything Toyota and the reviews say. Problems / Toyota / Toyota Prius / 2010 Toyota Prius; Get Your Car Fixed. 2010 Toyota Prius No Start, No Sound, No Crank when you turn the key in the ignition: If nothing happens when you turn the ignition key to the “Start” position, it means that the starter motor doesn’t turn over the engine. Its been recovered to Toyota now for tests, so I cant check the Battery with a multimeter as suggested. I considered going in to the back of the car where the battery is actually located, but I cannot open the back door hatch because there's no power. The following chart shows the 25 most common problems for 2010 Toyota Prius.

Jordan Felo had just finished hiking in the local mountains outside Portland, Ore., several weeks ago and was headed home in his 2010 Toyota Prius when it suddenly lost power and slowed to a crawl.