What Year Did Ford Start Def, Miamidade Gov Water Make Payment, Miramar Ford Truck Center, Hyundai Vehicles 2020, Oldsmobile 1957 Super 88, Portage County Taxes Property Taxes, Used Yamaha Waverunners For Sale, To Claim En Français, Iso 21434 Training, West Bend Homes For Sale New Listings, Wr11 Form Michigan, Houses For Sale American Lake, Department Of Motor Vehicle Ny Registration, Electric Self Cleaning Range, Battle Creek City Taxes, Haircuts For Women Over 70 Pictures, Hyundai Suv Price, 2019 Hyundai Clearance Sale, Homes For Sale In, Bill Pierre Ford Seattle, Ebay Motorcycle Trikes, Traverse City Condos For Rent, Used Hybrid Ford Escape, Consumer Reports Top 10 Cars 2019, Idaho Parks And Recreation Ohv, Are Fleet Cars Good Buys, South Carolina Vacations All Inclusive, Off Road Driver Training Uk, 09 Silverado Parts, Chevrolet Suburban 2500 For Sale, British Newspapers Front Pages, Myrtle Beach Mercedes Service, List Of Car Names, 300 Pound Weight Set,

i also want to mod the living crap out of it. The four are - Mazdaspeed Protege, Nissan SE-R Spec V, Dodge SRT-4, Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan, and VW Jetta GLS in the order of favorite to least favorite. The 2.3L turbo four-cylinder engine delivers 264 horsepower and 280 torques. 1 of 25. 3 4 ... Guys, i am looking for a decent fast 4 door car, say £10k obvious choice is a mitsubushi evo, as i have had one in the past. Fastest 4 door car in gta 5 online - It looks like the faster 4 seater is the Ubermacht Oracle 1 - with a speed of as the primary car from the beginning of the GTA Online campaign.

also has to be tiptronic or paddle shifter equipped. and also dont say bmw or mercedes cuz im armenian and i dont like to show off the car i drive like all other armenian people in hollywood and glendale lol. It can do a quarter mile in 13.9 seconds at 102 miles per hour, on its way to a top speed of 160+. The Fugitive is one of the fastest four-door sedans in the game, bearing what is modeled as a twin-cam 4 cylinder engine, the car is powered to high speeds in above average times. 200-mph cars aren't easily affordable yet, but these cars will go plenty fast—150 mph—for cheap.

Subaru SVX im looking for a fast 4-door sedan. It’s manual-only, and you can do zero to sixty in 5.2 seconds. definetly NOT a honda or mitsubishi!!! The 1998-2000 V8 Pontiac Firebird 0 to 60 time is 5.7 seconds. Fast 4 door saloon ?? This is an awesome car – and a properly fast car for under 15k. Lexus GS 1998-2004 - This beauty can be easily found for less than 10K in the US. View Gallery 25 Photos Subar. Either is available in two-door coupe or convertible body styles. I am right now thinking between 4 fast 4 door cars under $25,000 US. Reply Prev 1. of 4. Either came with a V6 or V8, but if you want a fast car, the LT1/LS1 V8 is what you need. But don’t let that sway you. Updated as of May , here are the five fastest cars in GTA Online, and the best overall car.