Chevy Colorado Ext Cab 4x4, Best Fast Cell Phone Charger, Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 For Sale, San Marcos Tx Jobs Hiring, Southwest Airlines Direct Flights, Flint Mi 30 Day Forecast, Freshwater Fish In Florida Lakes, Gateway On Cullen Residential Portal, Browning Händler Deutschland, Iracing Simulators For Sale, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Specs, Jeep Model Comparison, Beach Resorts In Myrtle Beach South Carolina, Georgia Approved Vendor List, Ford F 150 Pick Up, 2020 Silverado Color Chart, Out Of State Atv Registration In Pa, 4 Sale By Owner Cars, Local Used Exercise Equipment, Used Car Dealers Grand Rapids Mi, William Murray Clothing, Classic Cars Miami Beach, City Of Auburn Ny, Star Furniture Bridgeport Wv, Oceanfront Hotels South Myrtle Beach Sc, Best Auto Plastic Conditioner,

The “new” Duffy’s is now home to more than 60 vehicles in the same glorious showroom that brought them prominence from the 1980’s through the early 21st century. We do our best to describe our cars accurately and honestly. Contact. Classic Car Dealers Since 1981 we have sold Corvettes and Classics to people all over the world.

Gem City Classic Auto's has one of the finest selections of classic, antique, muscle and custom cars in the United States.

708-388-5277. The way it was is how we build them now. Midwest Muscle Cars Restoration 5765 Wildlife Dr Allenton WI 53002. Almost none of them are running and all of them need complete restorations. The cars in this section are all project cars. Hotfrog International Sites ... Midwest Muscle Cars 330 E Route 22, Lake Zurich, IL, 60047 Reviews (262) 629-1362 Website. 12533 S. LARAMIE AVE. Alsip, IL 60803. Send Email. Contact us for and estimate today. Search our extensive inventory of classic cars to find your dream ride. Find great deals at Pro Muscle Car Inc in Geneva, OH.

You name it, we've got it! Gem City Classic Auto is located in Moraine, just South of Dayton Ohio. By clicking “Send Email”, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. All Cars For Sale Motorcycles & Scooters For Sale Coupe For Sale Pickup Trucks For Sale Convertibles For Sale Sedan For Sale Hatchbacks For Sale Wagon For Sale Conversion Van For Sale. That company, founded on solid Midwest values and work ethic, would become the model for what all future classic and specialty car dealerships would emulate. Ohio, US American Auto & Truck Dismantlers Salvage yard specializing in 1955-1957 Chev cars; 1958-1989 all GM cars and trucks; 1967-1989 Camaros; 1964-1972 Chevelles. By clicking “Send Email”, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. Many of our customers have bought from us time and again. Results Per Page. Reverse. It all started with a dream, and a love for classic cars. With the help of friends and family, that dream became a reality on August 15th, 2015, the day we opened our locally owned, small town classic car dealership. New Arrival Muscle Cars Classics Trucks Modern Motorcycles (636)940-9969. Midwest Muscle Cars.

It is customer satisfaction, quality, attention to detail, and years of experience, that separates us from the others and keeps our customers coming back. Send Email. Looking to Sell? Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm. Search 1,363 listings to find the best deals.

25 vehicles found! Contact us for and estimate today. Whether you're looking for a Bloomington Gold corvette or a exhilarating muscle car. Look us over; you'll be glad you did. Direct from Bobs personal collection. Search our extensive inventory of classic cars to find your dream ride.

Ohio Corvettes and Muscle Cars is the top destination for classic cars worldwide. 330 E. Route 22 (Main St) Lake Zurich, IL 60047. We service, detail and test drive all of our handpicked Corvettes and Collector cars. Whether you're looking for a Bloomington Gold corvette or a exhilarating muscle car. We have a wide variety of classics from the 30s through the 70s and more. We have all the expertise you will need to drive away in your dream car! You name it, we've got it!