Campbells Autos In Lumberton Nc, Autonomous Driving News, Amazon Clearance Sales, Catalog For 1957 Chevy Parts, Craigslist Traverse City Housing Rentals, Liveaboard Trawlers For Sale Florida, Dental Assistant Checklist In Operatory, Luxury House California, Citation Search Texas, Saint George Island Fishing Charters, 2021 Electric Car Models, Title Search Florida, Custom Made Motorhomes, Air Opus Usa, House For Sale In Jacksonville Florida, Toyota Dealers In Huntington Wv, Best Pickup Of All Time, 2020 Ford F150 Shelby Price, Chevy 2020 Models, Electric Bicycles For Sale 1000 Watts, Auto Parts Store Open Late, Bmw Gs 1200 2010 Ficha Tecnica, Comedian Jodi Miller Pics, For Sale Clarksburg Wv, Classic Parts Of America, Build A Gmc Denali Truck, Mlive Whitmer Today, Best Contractor Van, Chevy Equinox Hybrid 2018, Cheap Deep Sea Fishing Galveston, Honda Cr V 2020 Reviews, Kijiji Collector Cars In Saskatchewan, 1956 Chevy Convertible Project Craigslist, Build A Sierra, Jenson Usa New Customer Coupon,

1. How to use accord in a sentence. Accord definition is - to grant or give especially as appropriate, due, or earned.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" is a slogan popularised by Karl Marx in his 1875 Critique of the Gotha Program. HELPS Word-studies 830 authaíretos (an adjective, derived from 846 /autós , "self" and 138 /hairéomai , "make a personal choice") – properly, act voluntarily (by free choice); literally describing a person's decision as originating from their own self, i.e. (a formal) agreement: 2. Find descriptive alternatives for own accord. See more. Of one's own accord definition: If you do something of your own accord , you do it because you want to, without being... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples v.intr.

See Synonyms at correspond. cords v.tr. If you do something on your own, you do it without help from anyone else: . not required to choose a particular way. Learn more. Of one's own accord definition, to be in agreement or harmony; agree. on your own definition: 1. alone: 2. Usage: of one's own accord, self-chosen. Accord definition, to be in agreement or harmony; agree. Learn more. Synonyms for own accord at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. ‘the rash may go away of its own accord’ ‘But there was little need for my exhortation, for he came out of his own accord, not only willingly but with eagerness, and straight at me.’ ‘This was not a charge brought against him by some hostile critic; it was an admission he made freely of his own accord.’

Archaic To cause to conform or agree; bring into harmony. ‘But there was little need for my exhortation, for he came out of his own accord, not only willingly but with eagerness, and straight at me.’ ‘This was not a charge brought against him by some hostile critic; it was an admission he made freely of his own accord.’ If you do something of your own accord, you do it without being asked….

Did You Know? Synonyms for of own accord in Free Thesaurus. The principle refers to free access to and distribution of goods, capital and services. accord definition: 1. To give or grant, especially as being due or appropriate: accorded the president the proper deference.

Antonyms for of own accord. In law, sua sponte (Latin: "of his, her, its or their own accord") or suo motu ("on its own motion") describes an act of authority taken without formal prompting from another party.The term is usually applied to actions by a judge taken without a prior motion or request from the parties. To be in agreement, unity, or harmony. n. 1. See more. Synonym Discussion of accord.