Top Sedans 2018, Car Fender Replacement Parts, Lead Acid Battery Charge Profile, Printable Exercise Ball Exercises, Upcoming Electric Cars, Cheap Street Legal Motorcycle, Chevrolet Small Suv 2020, Harley Davidson Heritage Classic, 3m Vinyl Car Wrap Material, Polaris Snowmobile Accessories, Wisconsin County By County Coronavirus, Illinois Tax Forms, Temrowski Funeral Home Fenton Mi, Gm Card Extra Bonus Cash, Women's Dark Navy Blue Blazer, Definition Of Simulation In Healthcare, Websites For Job Hiring, Women Clothing Stores Online In The Usa, Restaurants In North Myrtle Beach Sc, Cheap Women's Flats, Please Review And Approve Attached, K Project Movies, Best Traveling Van Or Suv, Petoskey News Review, Protons And Electrons, Best Small Cars For Tall People, 2021 Santa Fe Hybrid,

currently closed . Rock auto does not insure the parts for… Rock auto does not insure the parts for delivery. RockAuto Customer Service Phone Number. Rockauto toll-free contact number and Customer Service. Turnaround Time. Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy. Value for money. Parts were always the right manufacture and always fit as the OEM part, sometimes better. When I had my new mech. Product or Service Quality. Rockauto - Parts and customer service. ZERO customer service, DOA parts, avoid at all costs. Contents. It took me almost 6 months to get the seals back from his widow who was having a hard time dealing with her loss.

I spoke to customer service at PayPal and the representative agreed what Rock Auto is doing to me is wrong. I have been a customer of Rockauto for 15 years and they have had a few bad parts but i could contact customer service and they fixed the problem, however my last two orders have been total cluster F#$%s and i even email customer service and no response. Rating Details. RockAuto is terrible!

Price Affordability. I live in the country and have a new address for new co instruction. Zero customer service. RockAuto has ZERO customer service, only an automated system that wants you to pay for shipping back the trash they send you and to buy a second piece of trash to replace the first one.

I just wanted a refund for … Shipping heavy parts with UPS and Fedex is expensive, but Rock auto always gives a fair shipping price. 5.0 . Don’t worry we are happy to help you. Pricing was always the lowest. If you have had trouble choosing parts, tracking an order, got the wrong part, or got a part that didn’t work, the RockAuto … Rockauto - sent wrong parts then offered me 1/4 credit I ordered 2 door seals for my 99 PSD F250.RockAuto THEIR Customer Care sent me their part #'s & link to order. I bought a Deka Intimidator battery for $200, it was DOA, sulfated and with only half a charge. Techmazza. All my purchases arrived on time, without issues. The parts are a great price, but if they are dropped off in the wrong location or stolen then nobody will do anything.
I have ordered parts over a dozen times in the past 6 months. They lost a good customer that bought 100's and 100's of dollars in automotive parts from them; but never again will I buy anything they sell. Details . Just trying to do a simple return is a major headache now. Hold time is 03:30 min This is just plain out bad business practices and I will never buy parts from them ever again. I lost out on $90 for a part I ordered and never got.

Close. Customer Service Number: 866-762-5288 Active Hours: Monday. He died 3 weeks later. The top ten questions about RockAuto on the PissedConsumer.com relate to placing an order, shipping, returns, warranties, and customer service. I ordered & gave them to my mech. Do you want to speak to Rockauto for different services?