Florida Notice To Owner Form, 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Review, Idaho Rv License, Cheap Houses For Sale In South Florida, Nj Trailer Registration Fee, State Of Michigan Rn License Renewal, Cheap Parking In Nyc, Best Selling Small Car, Michigan Craigslist Puppies, Gmc Trucks Used, Auto Salvage Online Inventory, Los Angeles Referat, California Energy Credits 2019, Synonym For Need, Difference Between Regulations And Laws, Best State To Live In 2019, Viet Air Jet, Ford Suv Line Up For 2019, Bicycles That Are Comfortable To Ride, General Motors Acceptance Corp Lien Release, Chevy Truck 0% Financing, Permission To Transport Vehicle Form, Best Buy Canada Online, 1958 Oldsmobile J2 For Sale, Muscle Car Jr Georgia, Sos Plate Fee, Buying A Car Through Amazon, We Sell Jeeps Long Island, Us News And World Report Methodology, Silverado Fleet Trucks For Sale, Toyota Hybrid Drive Explained, Backup Cameras For Campers Wireless, Most Overused Words In English, Honda Motor Scooters For Adults, Massey Services Pay My Bill, Lansing Secretary Of State Office, Used Cars In Scranton Pa, Lease A Tahoe 2019, 9 Car Hauler Craigslist, Yahoo Japanese News In Japanese, Owner Finance Property For Sale, Mn Watercraft Registration Decal,

1958 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight J2 88 for sale.

Engine is 371 CI V8 with Hydramatic automatic transmission. The car has 33,226 original miles. Automatic transmission. J2 had been around as a performance option since the early '50s, but for 1957 and '58, J2 ran three two-barrel carburetors. Browse Category ... 1957 Oldsmobile Golden Rocket 88 2 Door Sedan J2 Tri Power 371ci 310hp. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds.
This car drives like a dream. Current customer rating: (2.5) based on 67 votes. Desert Classics...1958 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday 2 Door Hardtop J-2 A/C For Sale. Motor Trend, in March 1958, reported a 0 to 60 mph time for its 98 test car of 8.6 seconds. 1958 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight J2 Additional Info: 1958 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 two door post with the rare J2 engine option. The 98 convertible wasn’t Oldsmobile’s most popular model for 1958, with a total output of only 4,504 units, but Olds was the top seller in its class and the 98 convertible was one of its crown jewels. This jet black 1958 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight J-2 Holiday 2 door hardtop is a very scarce time capsule survivor car ready to be restored. No rust. Power windows, power seats, 6-pack (3 carb) V-8. Motor and transmission have been rebuilt. I do this to try and avoid any misunderstandings. Or better yet. 1957 to 1958 Oldsmobile Vehicles for Sale. It is very straight, complete and rust free. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 4 door hard top. Complete interior is in fairly new condition, paint is two stage frost green metallic. Cars I do the best I can describing my vehicles and I include very good pictures that can be expanded. Find 1958 Oldsmobile Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. 15 results per page. come by and look at the vehicle or have someone inspect it for you. It is impossible to list every little item on a vehicle that may or may not be important to a buy Classifieds for 1957 to 1958 Oldsmobile Vehicles. The quarter-mile required 17.1 seconds @ 88 mph. Car has been in storage for many years. New listings are added daily. Historically, Oldsmobile's J2 beat Pontiac's Tri-Power to market by a matter of weeks. For an extra kick in the pants, you could order the J2 option (code W). 2nd owner – Clear title.

I want to start off by asking you to please call for honest answers BEFORE you bid. 1958 Oldsmobile 98 J2.
Nice paint, stainless and chrome. 20 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2.